While drivers are heading to the gas pumps to fill their tanks before the next rise in gas prices, vacationers need to also be thinking of buying flight tickets before airlines raise their prices to offset fuel costs.
Celtic Heart Tours is offering two women-only package tours to Ireland in August, so don’t wait to book your tour and buy your tickets!
According to an Associated Press article by David Koenig, “Airlines blame soaring fuel prices which could cost them billions more than last year. That means fares, which normally rise as the summer travel season nears, could increase faster than usual. Airlines have already pushed through two price increases this year, and it’s only February, when leisure travel is slow.”
Rick Seaney, CEO of the travel website FareCompare.com adds, “You’ll see gradual increases and then a much bigger jump in April and May when people start shopping for the summer travel season.”
Don’t let this stop you from realizing your dream of visiting Ireland! Let’s face it, life happens. Whether it’s rising fuel costs, a volcano in Iceland or an impending visit from your mother-in-law, there are always obstacles in life. Every successful person will tell you the way to achieve your dreams is to promote the positive and neglect the negative.
So here are five reasons to tell yourself, your friends and family, why you are booking your trip to Ireland with Celtic Heart Tours, despite the obstacles.
1. You need something to look forward to. There is nothing more exciting than planning (and shopping) for a trip. Mark it on your calendar and put a big red X on each day as you count down to departure.
2. You want to discover new experiences. Our packaged tours offer a supportive experience in which you don’t have to worry about where to stay or what to see, but there is also room to explore on your own, and see and do things that are totally foreign to you, such as dancing an Irish ceili, or drinking Guinness while chatting with an Irish fisherman.
3. You deserve it. Women too often are hesitant to take time for themselves, putting the needs of their family before their own. But with all you do, you need to take time just for yourself, to recharge and renew your outlook on life.
4. You will bring them back special gifts. OK, this may be to assuage any guilt you have for leaving the family at home, but it’s also a lot of fun to shop for uniquely Irish gifts, from beautiful handknits to Celtic knot jewelry.
5. You want to. This is really the only reason you need. You want to go to Ireland, so go. And, to quote your mother, “you’re not getting any younger…”
So what’s stopping you?
Click here for information on our August tours, which include the fantastic Masters of Tradition music festival in Bantry, County Cork (Aug. 12 tour only).